Definition of relationships
Basically, there are many types of relationships; such as friendships, parent-child relationship, student-teacher relationship etc. It is the way in which two or more people or things are connected, or the state of being connected. It can also be considered as the way in which two or more people or groups regard and behave towards each other.
1) How is the relationship between SST students and seniors?
2) What is the connection of the relationship?
3) Why do they have this relationship?
4) Without the relationship, what will happen?
5) If the relationship is too strong, will there be a side effect?
6) What other relationships do students have?
7) What is the purpose of the relationship and are there any other motives?
8) Who is involved in this relationship? (specify clearly)
9) When working in groups, how is your relationship with your peers?
10) Are you able to work together as a team and possess the quality 'teamwork'?
If yes, state why and how
11) If you have a conflict with the person in the same group as you, how do you resolve it?
12) How do you keep a good relationship with your peers, thus preventing misunderstandings?
13) Do you always work with the same person when you are doing projects?
-If yes, why?
-Don't you want to work with other people and expand your relationships?
14) How might we mend our relationships with others? (if that relationship is broken)