Please go to this page; http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/info_literacy/modules/module3/3_0.htm and read up.
As you all know, we have to create a Multi-media presentation worth 4 minutes by next week. The instructions and rubrics can be seen here: https://docs.google.com/a/s2013.sst.edu.sg/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=czIwMTMuc3N0LmVkdS5zZ3xpbnRlcmRpc2NpcGxpbmFyeS1yZXNlYXJjaC1zdHVkaWVzfGd4OjYzY2I5MTY3NTI3MTJmOQ.
To save you some of your time, I have embedded the questions inside this blog post.
The total length of the video should be no more than 4 minutes. You may refer to the
Research Justiﬁcation and proposal and use the following content to help you:
1. What is the title of your research?
2. What are the aims of your research?
3. What are the current research done on the topic of your choice?
4. Why is your research important to the community/ how beneﬁcial is your research?
5. What are the obstacles that you foresee, and how you intend to overcome them during the course of your research.
Please comment your answers below.
Filming will commence tomorrow so get ready and prepared!
Johanna Lim Ziyun (3)